عضو موقوف

الصورة الرمزية الذهبي

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 10
  المستوى :
  الحالة : الذهبي غير متواجد حالياً
(Today's issue ( skilled only

Hello!

Here is a very important issue about learning a second language. Actually what I’m trying to say is to discuss the situation of learning a second language, such English, here in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia .As a second language learner, I tried so many times to understand why we should learn English .In other words, what is the significance behind learning a second language as English and what can we do, as Saudis, to learn that universal language?
Most of the Saudi students consider English as a complicacate language while some of them enjoy learning and speaking such language. Now it’s my pleasure to listen to your own points of view about this issue. More replies will be written directly after writing your opinions.I want to know what you think.

I’m very sorry because this issue is only for those who are advanced in the language. I promise to write simple points and ideas for those who find it difficult to understand what I have just written.

Note: all of you are invited to particicpate.

MY REGARDS

Rakan

قديم 01-03-02, 11:51 pm   رقم المشاركة : 2
3bdullah
مشــرف ســابق

الصورة الرمزية 3bdullah

معلومات إضافية
  المستوى :
  الحالة : 3bdullah غير متواجد حالياً

Hi:
Great topic and I was really looking for subjects like this to be considered for discussion. They really give you wide range of views about a certain issue. Thank you for bringing up this kind of topics here.

About my view I think you can see my topic earlier posted here (((( WHY LEARN ENGLISH)))).

i HOPE YOU LIKE IT

REgARdZ
3BDULLAH

التوقيع

make your dreams come true | اظهر حلمك للعالم
-------------
MSN:ana9225@hotmail.com

قديم 02-03-02, 12:43 am   رقم المشاركة : 3
Lion Heart
عضو محترف

معلومات إضافية
  المستوى :
  الحالة : Lion Heart غير متواجد حالياً
Arrow Reply

In brief, I figured out that the English language is the language of the word. That you can contact with foreign people by speaking the english language. After all I said, I think there is a question just hanging around, which is: " Why do people speak this language in particular?" and I guess everyone know the answer well. It`s very easy to learn. By the way, you said :"what is the benefit for saudi`s citizens?" you will find that machines`s usages were written in English, glorious movies, goods, spread Islam, etc
you know
you will feel happy when you talk with someone in English which others can`t
Mr. Mestnir, although I don`t know how you are? but I know that you want someone to assure about this point. It is a good idea but this comment is not enough at all
You well read many replies from my comrades.

this is my greetings

التوقيع

Maybe I am a lion

قديم 05-03-02, 08:50 pm   رقم المشاركة : 4
جرير التميمي
عضو جديد

معلومات إضافية
  المستوى :
  الحالة : جرير التميمي غير متواجد حالياً

Hello ,guys
Forgive my modesty participation but I couldn't help holding my thoughts about your common subject concerning on learning and acquiring EL.
In fact , we all know the difficulty of teaching those students because of several reasons . First of all , the sensitivity of learning English among Saudies because it's considered a language of disbelievers, and these words were said by a lot of people. Second, the delay of learning E. in formal school . So it's hard to teach a 13 years old who become a teenager and has filled up with various lessons and subjects.
bye.

التوقيع

(وإن تعدوا نعمة الله لا تحصوها)

قديم 05-03-02, 09:36 pm   رقم المشاركة : 5
الكوماندو
عضو مميز

الصورة الرمزية الكوماندو

معلومات إضافية
  المستوى :
  الحالة : الكوماندو غير متواجد حالياً
السلام عليكم

اسف اسف اسف لاني راح اكتب عربي , والسبب اني ضعيف جدا بالاملاء لكني فهمت 90% من كلامك .
مسئلة تعلم لغة ثانية مسئلة مهمه , ولو تركنا الفوائد المباشرة منها مثل التخاطب والقرائة . نجد الفوائد الغير مباشره الكثيرة مثل : الاطلاع على ثقافة هاللغة و اسلوبها البلاغي , الاداب و الفنون اللي راح تكون مختلفه اختلاف مجاري للغتنا الام .

ومسئلة تعلمها مسئلة سهله , علاوة على التعليم الحكومي -- مع التحفظ على معلمي هذه اللغة -- لا بد من استخدام هاللغة في الشارع و الحفاظ على لياقة لغة الواحد منا جيدة بكثرة استعمالها و تدعيمها بالكلمات الجديدة باستمرار .

ومن ناحية انقسام الناس الى فريق يستمتع بدراسة اللغة واخر لا يستمتع . فالله اعلم ؟ ربما بسبب ان من لا يجيدونها تواجههم صعوبه في فهمها وتعلمها , مما ينعكس على قبولهم لها . وعلى النقيض منهم نجد المهتمين باللغة يحسون بمتعة لا مثيل لها باضافة الجديد لرصيدهم اللغوي و لو لمعرفة مرادفات كلمات يعرفون معانيها اصلا.

شكرا لك على هذا الطرح الراقي و شكرا لمن شاركوك النقاش ايظا واكرر اسفي لكم .

التوقيع

موضوع مغلق
مواقع النشر
يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع
ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع
:: برعاية حياة هوست ::